Airports >> Technological solutions
Information for the airport, total interaction for the guest
At an airport, many guest-related events occur that are not taken into account by any system. The collection and analysis of these events provides information that is relevant for both the airport and the airport guest.
ATIKA enables the collection of this information and turns it into personalized and interactive information in real-time, allowing the guest to decide when to interact with the system and with which device.
ATIKA enhances guest journey experience and helps the airport improve its performance.
Enhancing the guest journey experience
- Interactive video call The guest’s query is answered remotely. The operator can show images, write texts and even draw on the screen that the guest sees.
- Notifications Guests registered in the system will receive customised information, tailored to their location (SMS, WhatsApp). They may also receive assistance through augmented reality.
- Airport Information The guest will be shown enriched airport information in real time (flights, shops, bars, restaurants, other).
- City information The system will show useful information about the city in which the guest is: transportation services, tourist services, museums, sport events, other.
- Person with reduced mobility (PRM) ATIKA integrates different technologies to guide guests with physical or intellectual disabilities. This solution is based on special QR codes that, when read by a mobile device, guide the guest to their destination through vibration and sound.
Continuous improvement for the airport
- Dashboard A general overview of the system in real time, including historical data that helps with the decision-making. > Business Intelligence (BI) BI collects and processes information from different sources and analyzes this information to add value to different airport processes through customized reports.
- Guest tracking The system tracks guests at the airport facilities. It allows the airport to anticipate crowding and movement of people or unexpected service needs, leading to a better overall service.
- Operations & capacity planning The airport can validate simulated guest flow with real airport data. It can measure the efficiency of queues and groupings of people, helping in the planning of future investments.