Solution for the digitalisation of operator workstations.
i-Workbench is a delimited workspace where, in addition to his or her resources and tools, the operator has a contextualisable digital aid for each task, with the added value of being able to display additional information in the same environment.
i-Workbench simplifies, enhances and speeds up industrial tasks such as cable harness manufacturing, assembly of parts and installation of equipment by providing direct access to the workstation’s information system through digital interactive production orders.
i-Workbench is an industrial production system that is already operational and implemented for the manufacture of aviation cable harnesses.
Benefits of i-Workbench:
- It is a smart factory industrial tool.
- Fully digitalised process and 100% compatible with industry 4.0
- Cost savings: reduced preparation and touch times; fully synchronised data set; right-first-time..
- Reduces development time; changes are easy to implement.
- Robust hardware.
Custom operator design
- System developed along with shop floor operators.
- Low visual fatigue: images are reflected directly on the board from the overhead optical projectors with ultraviolet filters, avoiding radiation effects on the eyes.
- Automatic calibration though photoelectric optics and sensors.
- Progressive and interactive data displays enable low training/experience requirements.
- Ruggedised surface to avoid damage due to tool handling.
- Smart interactive software for deployment in the manufacturing process.
- Dynamic illumination.
- Projection of supporting data: standards, models, database info and diagrams/drawings.
- Quality record storage and analysis.
- Production control activity in real time.
- Dynamic software with incident display system.
- Projection of drawings and graphics on a 1:1 scale.
- Standard format 5 x 1 m; expandable up to 20 m.
- Non-interpolated actual resolution (1 mm).
- Interactivity with user.
i-Workbench is an efficient solution for manufacturing processes that reduces costs and improves final quality.
i-Workbench (ENG) (pdf)