1. Who is responsible for processing your data?
- Name: AERTEC Solutions S.L.
- Address: Avda. Juan López de Peñalver, 17. Parque Tecnológico de Andalucía, 29590 Málaga (Spain).
- Contact details: Daniel Torres Tel +34 95 10 10 200 Email: email@example.com
2. For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At AERTEC Solutions we process the data provided to us by the persons concerned in order to enable access to the Services offered by AERTEC Solutions S.L. on its Website, and as a result, allow the management, control, maintenance and development of the contractual and/or commercial relationship with users.
3. How long do we keep your data for?
Data will be erased when they are no longer necessary or relevant for the purpose for which they were processed, or when the owner of the data exercises his/her right to erasure and requests it.
4. What is the legitimation for processing your data?
The lawful basis for processing your data is the execution of the contract, as well as the management of the subscription to the newsletter in order to send information that may be of interest to you by any means, including email or equivalent.
5. What recipients are your data communicated to?
Your data will not be transferred to third parties. If they are, your consent will be requested prior to their transfer.
6. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Any person has the right to obtain information about whether or not AERTEC Solutions S.L. is processing their personal data.
- The persons concerned have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request rectification of inaccurate information or, when applicable, request the deletion of their personal data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances, the persons concerned may request a restriction to the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep the data in order to exercise or defend a legal claim.
- In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to their particular situation, the persons concerned may object to the processing of their data. In these cases, AERTEC Solutions S.L. will stop processing their data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defence of potential legal claims.
- In order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure and objection with regard to your personal data, you can contact us in writing using the following address: AERTEC Solutions S.L., Avenida Juan López de Peñalver, 17, 29590 Campanillas (Málaga-Spain). Please include “Personal Data” as a reference and include a photocopy of your National Identity Card. You can also send us a digitally signed email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a scanned copy of your National Identity Card.
- Where relevant, you can also request the portability of your data.