The system is totally modular and allows for the guidance kit’s integration into different platforms for several applications by simply making a few small adjustments to the embedded software:
¬ Guidance kit for reconverting unguided missiles
- Guidance kit suitable for conventional unguided missiles, which can be easily mounted onto them and uses conventional launchers with small adjustments.
- INS-based intermediate navigation, which notably increases ballistic range.
¬ Light aerial platform micro-missile
- In-house development of the all missile systems.
- In-house development of the high-performance missile engine.
- Especially designed for use on light unmanned platforms.
- Currently in the process of being integrated into our unmanned TARSIS aerial platforms
Overview Guided Systems (pdf)