Fecha: 2019 – 2020
NOS is a New Open System Line Replaceable Unit (NOS-LRU). A system based on an ARINC 600 housing and exchangeable boxes (5 NOS-Mini-LRUs) hosting segregated aircraft applications assigned to either Aircraft Control Domain (ACD) or Aircraft Information Service Domain (AISD).
Main electronic boards manage the external interfaces and power distribution for NOS-Mini-LRUs. NOS satisfies both space and functional constrains based on the FPGA technology.
- Board design oriented to qualification test.
- Arinc 600 communication interface
- Arinc 429 data bus
- Power Management – NOS
- Power to mini LRU (5Vdc, 12Vdc, 28Vdc)
- Total power 90W
- SPI (Short power Interruption): Protection in case of power failure.
- One FPGA plus external Control CPU
- Ethernet, GPIOs. Arinc429
- Interface: PHY, magnets
Methodology Used (Design, Development and Manufacturing)
- Agile methodology
- MENTOR for HW design
- Rapid prototyping