Ingeniería de sistemas de prueba
Sistemas de prueba embarcados
Fecha: 2010 – 2011
Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) A/C Systems Engineering.
The MRO (Maintenance Repair and Overhaul) Department is responsible for:
- Fleet management and monitoring of aircraft airworthiness
- Aircraft Maintenance (approved establishment)
- Working parties (retrofits, system modifications, conversions,…)
AERTEC Solutions was responsible to provide engineering support to the functional tests that are performed after any maintenance work (repairs, overhaul) and/or modifications.
The Company has completed the following tasks:
- Develop functional tests (for execution during maintenance of aircraft within the hangar or flight line)
- Provide technical support for investigation and resolution of deficiencies found during the execution of functional tests
- Definition of test means
Key stages of the project were:
- Validation and verification of the system
The project was developed in consortium with AERYS, AERTEC Solutions´s participation in the project included Engineering design and manufacturing, Computer Aided Test System (CATS) tool integration and Technical support at the Seville Light & Medium FAL.
The tool includes the following elements:
- Module-display generator
- Trolley case for generator
- Connection decks