AIRBUS / Cabin & cargo electronics
Fecha: 2019 – 2020
CCDM (Cabin & Cargo Digitalization Module) development to provide an extension for DEU-B systems by adding new interfaces and functionalities located on the new module. The product will be integrated in DEU4.0 housing and proposed for a future industrialization. HW according to DAL-C.
The product consists on an electronic board based on an independent power supply unit (protections, redundancy, monitoring and control) and interfaces isolation that integrates: Wifi Modules, Wireless IoT Module (WAIC), SoM (System on Module), Bi-directional Audio Interface, CAN bus, Ethernet module. PoE, Data Interface to Middle-Line DIRECTOR.
Functionalities: Wireless Handset, Cabin Data Collection, Remote Cabin Control, Maintenance functions.
- Board design oriented to qualification test.
- Power Management.
- SPI (Short power Interruption)
- Protection in case of power failure
- SoM (System on Module).
- Part of CIDS(Cabin Intercommunication Data System)
- Wifi, CAN, UART, SPI, Bluetooth, Ethernet, USB, PCIe, I2S, WAIC, GPIOs
Methodology Used (Design, Development and Manufacturing)
- Agile methodology
- DOORS requirement management
- MENTOR for HW design
- Rapid prototyping