AIRBUS / Cabin & cargo electronics
Fecha: 2020 – actualidad
The DataBird.MESH, as part of the Airbus digitalization campaign for cabin and cargo, it’s a novel multi-purpose HW platform focused on Cabin Data Collection.
The main goal of this project was to run a custom application (ODM) in TQ DataBird.MESH Board using the OpenSynergy COQOS Hypervisor / Virtual Machine.
To achieve this goal, it was created a complete and fully dockerized CI/CD pipeline around the YOCTO and COQOS build process using GitLab and Artifactory as infrastructure.
- OpenSynergy – COQOS Hypervisor
- TQ DataBird.MESH custom hardware
- AERTEC ODM (On-Board Data Manager)
- CI/CD Build, Deploy and Test custom binary images
- Distributed & Parallel builds
- Yocto Project
- Fully dockerized pipelines
- ARM architecture support
- Jfrog Artifactory integration
- ODM Communications Protocol (on top of MQTT v5.0)
- Part of ALNA (Airline Network Architecture)
- Integration with Airbus SkyWise
Methodology Used (Design, Development and Manufacturing)
- Agile methodology
- SW rapid prototyping
- Git repositories
- Unit Testing
- Scalable, modular, fast sw updates (Docker)