Graduate Engineer/Junior Engineer required for a Mechanical Engineer opportunity. The role is within AERTEC Solutions in Seville premises working on a day to day bases for mainly AIRBUS but for other customers as well.
The successful candidate will have a keen interest and some knowledge in the following areas:
- Liaising with the Focal Points of AIRBUS and other customers.
- Developing and supporting best practices.
- Supporting investigations and practical problem solving exercises.
- Improving processes to reduce non value added activity while ensuring safety and product quality.
- Working on multiple Manufacturing Engineering Projects to improve Quality, Cost and Delivery.
- Maintaining and Improving BOM’s.
- Working with new and existing vendors to reduce cost on tooling.
- Working with CAD models to define BOM’s, and Tooling requirements.
- Working with 3rd party suppliers of engineering services at site.
- Supporting the development of the lean culture.
- Supporting Commercial offers with Tooling pre-designs.
Number of vacancies
Minimum educational qualifications
Degree level qualification BEng (Hons) Mechanical, Manufacturing or Aerospace Engineering (Minimum 2.1).
- Native command of English (other languages also valued).
- CATIA V5 (or similar design system).
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint (high proficiency).
- MS Project.