– Closed –
AERTEC Solutions are seeking a driven individual to manage and develop its Industrial R&D team.
The AERTEC Solutions R&D team in the UK carries out industrial research projects in the fields of assembly and manufacture.
Projects include topics on Assembly and Manufacturing Tooling, Metrology, Industrial Automation and Robotics and factory optimisation.
The candidate is required to perform the following activities:
- Manage research projects and work with research organisations such as universities and catapult centres on the behalf of AERTEC Solutions Clients.
- Develop business opportunities for AERTEC Solutions with existing and new clients.
- Participate and support funding applications as part of international and national funded programs.
- Manage the R&D team (5+ people).
- Promote AERTEC Solutions at conferences and events.
Number of vacancies
Minimum educational qualifications
Relevant Degree (2.1 Class) or 20+ Yrs. Experience
10+ Yrs. Experience, or 3+ Yrs. Management, or 7+ Yrs: AIRBUS, BOEING, BOMBARDIER or equivalent