AERTEC, an international engineering firm specialised in the aeronautical industry, needs to recruit a quality engineer to perform the following tasks in Seville:
- Aircraft inspections in conjunction with the end client.
- Assignment of responsibilities on points needing changes.
- Checking and managing repaired defects.
- Drawing up reports and indicators on the inspection process.
- Immediate recruitment to a multidisciplinary multinational company.
- Forming part of a team with excellent growth prospects.
Number of vacancies
Minimum educational qualifications
Aircraft Maintenance Technician qualification or Technical Engineering degree
At least 2 years
- Experience in aeronautical quality and checks.
- Working experience in aeronautical production and/or quality.
- General and technical know-how of the A400M (planning, processes, production, quality).
- Availability for shift work (mornings, afternoons, nights and weekends).
- Knowledge of SAP, Primes, QLB, TLB.
- Knowledge of CATIA V5.
- Lean Manufacturing.
- Very high level of English.