– Closed –
AERTEC Solutions are looking to recruit a part-time receptionist / office administrator for their rapidly expanding UK team that works on-site Airbus premises in Broughton, Chester. Our office is located nearby at the Rossmore Business Village in Ellesmere Port, which is where the position will perform its responsibilities:
- Key holder for the office facitlity.
- Answer incoming calls and liaising with customers / clients in a professional manner, taking messages ensuring full details are passed on with contact information.
- Ensure the meeting room is tidy and well prepared for meetings.
- Meet and greet any visitors that may come into the office ensuring they are made welcome and supply them with refreshments as and when required.
- Open and process all incoming post and ensure any private post is forwarded to the relevant person. Arrange distribution of outgoing post that may need to be sent by recorded / signed for post.
- Deal with all company invoices to ensure we arrange payment whether by one off payments or collection by direct debit. This includes checking the amounts that we are being billed for and that they are correct.
- To run and look after the office petty cash flow – this involves going out and sourcing items /equipment to ensure the office is stocked of what it needs and to keep a log of expenditure. All receipts and costings to be balanced monthly and sent to accounts to the headquarters in Spain.
- Book any UK adhoc travel, i.e., train, hotel etc, logged and all receipts sent to Malaga to show expenditure.
- Be prepared to manage our service providers and when the service is not up to expectations. To be able to have a good dialogue and get a good result for AERTEC Solutions.
- Write and review the health and safety policy for the office. This involves ensuring the PAT testing and air conditioning systems are regularly serviced etc.
- Be the office fire marshal warden, keeping up to date about any fire drills that may be planned throughout the year.
- Supporting the creation and formatting of a variety of corporate documentation.
- Creation, distribution and chasing of Delivery notes for work carried out by Aertec
- Organising and documentation of Purchase orders and invoices.
- Maintenance of PGP (AERTEC Solutions Document Management System).
- Maintaining the KPI input to both internal management and AIRBUS and uploading to PGP.
- Support the communication of the AERTEC Solutions philosophy to the UK team (using internal tools).
- Supporting projects Information Maintenance.
- Setting-up of AERTEC Solutions user accounts, emails, folders, etc.
- Organising of equipment required and stationary.
- Collection of required courses and information–Information of course qualifications, cost and time out of the office to provide to Technical Specialist and Senior Engineering Project manager for approval, then action the request by submitting to Head of Industrial Means.
Number of vacancies
Minimum educational qualifications
Three (3) years in similar role.
- Microsoft office proficient.
- Have a genuine motivation for a part-time role.
- Living in the area is a plus.
- A level of Spanish language would be beneficial.