AERTEC Solutions is seeking a Maintenance Team Leader to work in Wunstorf (Germany):
- Maintains apporpriate liaison with suppliers/vendors, local state and federal oversight agencies and purchase services.
- Provides guidance to subordinate employees and peers when appropriate, collaborating and cooperating with other memebers of the management tem.
- Manage team, coordination of schedules, and insurances of availability to peform the work.
- Perform data quality and technical control/documentation as needed.
- Keep management apprised of all aircraft maintenance and spacila misión operations.
- Prepare different reports will be delivered by the Service Provider when applicable.
Number of vacancies
Minimum educational qualifications
Aeronautics Engineering Degree.
- Language: English, negotiation level.
- Additional language communication skills ( Spanish) would be a plus.
- Excellent coordination and organizational skills, high pro-active to interact with all necessary stakeholders ( Customer, local organization, central organization, etc.).
- Highly competent communication skills and transparent and collaborative way of working.
- As the performance of the Activity can require travelling to other countries.
- Given the specific nature of the Activity, the Service Provider may have to work outside of normal working hours (e.g. shifts), on Sundays and/or on Public Holidays, and in the framework of an on-call duty mandatory procedure.