– Esta vacante ya ha sido cubierta –
Descripción del puesto
AERTEC Solutions are looking to recruit a senior jigs and tools engineering project manager into their rapidly expanding UK team, based on-site Airbus premises in Broughton, Chester.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic engineer with experience in aerospace (Airbus UK) tool design &/or manufacture. This applicant should be looking to join a challenging environment where tight deadlines are expected to be met under close scrutiny from the customer. The candidate would be expected to work individually and within a team from an early stage.
In this role you will:
- Liaise with Airbus customers & develop relationships with tier 1 suppliers.
- Support investigations and exercise practical problem solving.
- Improving processes to reduce non-value-added activity while ensuring safety and product quality.
- Work on multiple Manufacturing Engineering Projects to improve Quality, Cost and Delivery.
- Work with new and existing vendors to reduce cost on tooling.
- Working with 3rd party suppliers of engineering services on site.
- Support the development of the lean culture.
- Work directly with aircraft development participating in the decision-making process.
- Perform with flexibility and autonomy across a range of disciplines through jigs and tool management and design.
- Contribute to multiple live projects with a large degree of variability.
- Work with a highly experienced team in a live project environment within an Airbus facility, fostering development and demonstration of leadership skills.
- Improve the team’s processes whilst undertaking a number of internal improvement projects. Work with the team to deliver optimisation for manufacturing processes within the Airbus facility, ensuring combined integration of manufacturing engineering, health, safety and quality standards.
- This is a hands-on industry experience with opportunity to travel in Europe and learn a new language.
- Competitive salary + bonus.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
- Flexible working hours.
- Pension (Work Place).
Número de vacantes
Relevant Engineering Degree
5yr+ Jigs & Tool Design Experience
- Knowledge of Airbus UK Processes.
- Several years’ experience in Project Management.
- Demonstrated team leadership and business development competencies.
- Airbus Approved CATIA V5 Training.
- Jigs & Tool Design to Airbus UK Standards (Drafting & MBD).
- Optegra / EPD Connect Conversant.
- Interrogation A/C Components.
- Tool Design Checking Experience.
- Data Management.
- PDM Link SSCI.
- DMU Interpretation.