– Closed –
Are you an enthusiastic Engineering Graduate with an interest in Manufacturing Engineering? Have you studied Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering within the Aerospace Industry? And are looking to:
- Gain a top level appreciation of aircraft development and an understanding of the decision making processes involved in the aerospace industry.
- Flexibility and autonomy on task involvement across a range of disciplines through the support of the jigs and tool management and design.
- Contribute to multiple live projects with a large degree of variability allowing for a quick learning curve.
- Work with a highly experienced team able to pass on knowledge in a live project environment within an AIRBUS facility, allowing development and demonstration of leadership skills.
- Improve the team’s processes whilst undertaking a number of internal improvement projects. To provide support a team of Engineers to deliver optimisation for manufacturing processes within the AIRBUS facility, ensuring combined integration of manufacture engineering, Health, Safety and Quality standards.
- Have hands on industry experience.
Number of vacancies
Minimum educational qualifications
Relevant Engineering Degree.
- Catia V5 or similar design system.