Are you looking to find a dynamic and growing international organization that will provide you with the perfect platform for massive career development? If the answer is yes, then right now AERTEC Solutions is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer!
AERTEC Solutions is a global aerospace specialist in high value-added solutions, working on a daily basis with AIRBUS, Tier 1 and other key suppliers. We are a global company with sites in many different countries which allows for constant opportunities for travel and/or relocation. To learn more about our company, please visit http://www.aertecsolutions.com/.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an efficient and ambitious manufacturing engineer to join this innovative and fast-growing company. We offer a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch yourself beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally.
If the responsibilities listed below appeal to you, and you possess excellent communication skills, have an eye for detail and are a good problem solver, we would like to hear from you:
- Working within projects for OEMs such as AIRBUS; utilizing the work preparation golden rules to enable the optimization of the routing structure, BOM and SOIs.
- Activities for routing operation granularity:
- Identifying and managing (critical and non-critical paths);
- Time allocation;
- Skill allocation;
- PERT sequence techniques;
- Routing resourcing – J&Ts and Documentation.
- Creation and updates of SOIs to support the operators in the understanding of standard process sequences.
- Working within a dynamic multi-functional team of engineers to deliver the manufacturing engineering solution required by AIRBUS.
- Performing with flexibility and autonomy across a range of disciplines within manufacturing engineering.
- Contributing to multiple live projects with a large degree of variability to improve Quality, Cost and Delivery.
- Working with a highly experienced team in a live project environment within an AIRBUS facility, fostering development and demonstrating leadership skills.
- Manufacturing support – troubleshooting support for the AIRBUS project team.
- Liaising with the AIRBUS customers, stakeholder management, developing relationships with Tier 1 suppliers.
- Improving processes to reduce nonvalue added activity while ensuring safety and product quality (LEAN principles).
Supporting the development of the lean culture.
Number of vacancies
Minimum educational qualifications
Candidates must hold a degree-level qualification.
- Knowledge of at least one of 3 key areas: routing activities, SOIs, lean methods.
- Specific knowledge of rules and tools of Airbus Operations. Experience in Airbus military programmes or other products (Boeing, Bombardier and Embraer) would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of aerostructure final assembly.
- Native command of English, other languages are also valued.
- Must be available for international travel.
- Airbus Operations Software Tools (MDM-R, PDM Link, EPD Connect.)
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint (high proficiency)