AERTEC Solutions is seeking a Project Management Consultant, to participate in deployments of Agile methodologies within customers of Aerospace sector
Key aspects to the role:
- Facilitator of Agile methodologies.
- Acting as Scrum Master.
- Control and follow up of Governance, Communication, Planning, Risks and Opportunities within the lifecycle of each project.
- KPIs definition and reporting.
- Joining a multidisciplinary company with multinational presence.
- Full time contract based in France.
- Start date asap.
Number of vacancies:
Minimum educational qualifications:
Relevant Engineering Degree.
5 years in Project Management.
- Previous participation in Agile Deployments.
- Project Management / Agile or Scrum Master Certificate.
- Knowledge and experience on Agile / Scrum methodologies.
- English upper-intermediate (B2) and/or French (native).
- Experience in multinational environment.