– Closed –
We are currently seeking a candidate who is driven by results, respond constructively to new ideas and inputs and have a proven ability to develop business cases and specifications for new technology concepts in the production environment.
Within this role the candidate will have the exciting opportunity to develop new technology concepts through to prototype testing, in a position where we are always striving to be at the cutting edge of technology.
Key aspects to the role:
- Writing technical research reports and communicating complex ideas to technical and non-technical.
- The ability to extract information from a variety of stakeholders.
- Project management of research supply companies and manufacturers of prototypes.
- The ability to understand AIRBUS standards and processes and the relationship between these and the new technology work stream.
- Joining a multidisciplinary company with multinational presence.
- Full time permanent contract based in Broughton, Chester.
- Start date asap.
Number of vacancies
Minimum educational qualifications
Relevant Engineering Degree
At least 3 years.
- Tooling experience.
- Knowledge of aero structures manufacturing and final assembly.
- Advanced command of English, other languages also valued.
- Eligible to work in UK is a must.
- CATIA V5 (or similar design system).
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint (high proficiency).
- Advanced knowledge of automation processes.
- Specific knowledge of rules and tools of Airbus Operations. Experience in Airbus military programmes or other products (Boeing, Bombardier and Embraer).