Project Engineer with professional proficiency level of English, German and Spanish required for an exciting Engineering opportunity. Candidate must have completed a degree level qualification and have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience and have a general knowledge about the Airbus Structure.
Main abilities required:
- Ability to multi-task in a demanding engineering environment demonstrated by being responsible for requirement conformity, communication with the customer and on-site support for the manufacturing.
- Preparation for customer validation incl. complete documentation according to Airbus requirements.
- Capacity to follow and stick to a defined method and guidelines.
- Capacity to ask questions / facilitate discussions.
- Capacity to plan and chair meetings, write Minutes of Meeting and summarize actions/decisions.
- Rigor to follow up on actions and manage stakeholders.
- Ability to report delivery on a timely manner and to escalate issues (if any) on a timely manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Capacity to manage interviews/meetings and present in Spanish, English and German, and capacity to write deliverables in English.
- Team player with a strong work ethic with an ability to consistently work to high standards by understanding requirements and extracting lessons learn effectively to support the continuous improvement of the project and team.
Number of vacancies:
Minimum educational qualifications:
Three (3) years.
- Desire to travel.
- General knowledge of AIRBUS processes, tools and structure.
- Tooling Design Experience would be beneficial.
- English professional proficiency Level.
- German professional proficiency Level.
- Spanish professional proficiency Level.