As a Design Engineer in our company, you will be responsible for technical solutions either in the area of Cabin and Electric in the aviation industry or Jigs and Tools department.
In addition to independent execution of design tasks, and the appropriate technical documentation, you will also have the opportunity for some higher -level responsibilities at the project level.
Independent execution of tasks in the Design and Manufacturing Department, Design solutions for complex problem Documentation according to the established processes and regulations, 2D-/3D representation and creation of various geometries in CATIA V5, Solid Works, Solid Edge or other CAD software belongs to your Task .
Number of vacancies:
Minimum educational qualifications:
Completed diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Automotive Engineering/Aerospace Engineering or similar field of study/certification.
Two (2) years.
- 2 years’ experience with 2D-/3D design.
- Project-oriented mindset, and a well-developed technical appreciation of the tasks.
- High level of comprehension for new tasks/subjects and the ability to recognize problems and find quick & effective solutions.
- Well-developed sense for teamwork and customer service.
- Good level of English & German (written and spoken).