AERTEC are global aerospace specialists in high added value solutions, working on a daily basis with AIRBUS, Tier 1 and other key suppliers. We are a global company with sites in many different countries which allows for constant opportunities for travel and/or relocation.
We are currently seeking a well-organized and driven candidate with 5 years+ experience to join our fast growing company which encourages professional development and support individuals which share our passion to succeed and generate results.
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform with flexibility and autonomy across a range of disciplines through jigs and tool management and design.
- Delivery of the engineering solution as required by AIRBUS or other customers.
- Contribute to multiple live projects with a large degree of variability to improve Quality, Cost and Delivery.
- Specification, design, monitoring of suppliers and development of all aeronautical design solutions.
- Liaising with the Focal Points of AIRBUS or other customers.
- Working with CAD models to define BOM’s, and engineering requirements (tooling/aircraft).
- Supporting Commercial offers with viable concept design and technical offer writing.
- Leading a team of multi-functional engineers as and when the project required with an appropriate mix of skills to deliver the engineering solution as required by AIRBUS or other aeronautical key companies.
- Joining a multidisciplinary company with multinational presence.
- Full time contract based in Seville, Spain.
- Start date asap.
Number of vacancies:
Minimum educational qualifications:
Degree level qualification BEng (Hons) Mechanical, Manufacturing or Aerospace Engineering (Minimum 2.1).
Five (5) years.
- Aerospace engineering experience (AIRBUS specific knowledge is an advantage).
- Knowledge of aerostructures manufacturing and final assembly.
- Native command of English, other languages, such as, French & german also valued.
- Assembly jigs.
- Aircraft design.
- Assembly Jigs Knowledge.
- Composite Tooling Knowledge.
- Airbus Operations Software Tools (MDM-R, PDM Link, EPD Connect.).
- SHAPE methodology.
- Airbus Operations Tooling Normative.
- CATIA V5 (or similar design system).
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint (high proficiency).
- Excellent communication skills; allowing effective the transfer of information and ideas.
- The role is within AERTEC Seville premises working on a day to day bases; however ability to work remotely is desirable.
- Microsoft Office Package (including Project and Visio) .