Engineer required for an Tooling Engineering opportunity. Candidate must have completed a degree level qualification), Any level of experience considered.
We are looking for an enthusiastic engineer to join our activities based in Toulouse France, working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. This role will encompass multiple disciplines within industry, ranging from design to project management. The candidate should have an interest in manufacturing/ aerospace engineering with a focus in acquiring experience in various areas in a short time frame. As well as support other by knowledge sharing.
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Specification, design, monitoring of suppliers and development of all aeronautical jigs & tools including health and safety and ergonomic activities.
- Manufacturing support – Troubleshooting support for AIRBUS project team.
- Liaising with the AIRBUS customers & developing relationships with tier 1 suppliers.
- Improving processes to reduce nonvalue added activity while ensuring safety and product quality.
- Working with 3rd party suppliers of engineering services at site.
- Supporting the development of the lean culture.
Number of vacancies:
Minimum educational qualifications:
Relevant Engineering Degree.
- Specific knowledge of rules and tools of Airbus Operations. Experience in Airbus military programmes or other products (Boeing, Bombardier and Embraer) would be advantageous.
- French negotiation level/Native Level.
- English Negotiation Level.
- Spain – Advantageous.