AERTEC, an international engineering and consultancy firm specialised in aerospace industry is seeking to recruit a Project Manager for the Digital Design, Manufacturing & Services (DDMS) Department for the EURODRONE program with professional proficiency level of English required for an exciting opportunity. Candidate must have completed a degree level qualification and have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience and have a broad knowledge about the Airbus Structure.
We are currently seeking a well-organized candidate with strong technical background to join our fast-growing company which encourages professional development and support individuals which share our passion to succeed and generate results.
- Coordination of projects for digital solutions to reduce cost and time.
- Interface between Germany and Spain for the DDMS Eurodrone.
- Support to implementation of digital continuity across industrial system and processes.
- Investigation of digital-first approach to the way aerospace products are designed, manufactured and operated.
- Team Management: Monitoring of project milestone, support to supplier in design phase, looking for technical solutions, documentation reception, checking & validation using ADS tools.
Number of vacancies:
Minimum educational qualifications:
Three (3) years of experience in digitalisation.
- English professional proficiency Level.
- German language.
- Experience in Airbus military programs.
- Project Management PMP.
- Agile Methodologies.
- Microsoft Office Package (including Project and Visio) .