Experienced Engineer required for a Manager opportunity within the aeronautical sector. The candidate must have a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
We are currently seeking a well-organized and driven candidate to join our fast-growing company which encourages professional development and support individuals which share our passion to succeed and generate results.
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Facilitate team meetings and reviews, delivering records of actions and decisions.
- Leading a team of multi-functional engineers as and when the project required with an appropriate mix of skills to deliver the engineering solution as required by AIRBUS or other aeronautical key companies.
- Developing the department based in Toulouse France for a client-oriented contract.
- Perform with flexibility and autonomy across a range of disciplines through jigs and tool management and design, Project Management, Planning and Production Control and Manufacturing Engineering.
- Contribute to multiple live projects with a large degree of variability to improve Quality, Cost and Delivery
- Work with a highly experienced team in a live project environment within a client facility, fostering development and demonstration of leadership skills.
- Recruiting of necessary people to cover customers’ requirements within new or existent services.
- Ensuring all customer specific requirements concerning on going services are met.
- Developing new prospects and interacts with existing or new customers to grow business.
- Managing accounts to ensure continued sales and profit growth.
- Providing reports, forecasts or any other intelligence to Management.
- Supporting any or all events within France as needed.
- Joining a multidisciplinary company with multinational presence.
- Full time contract based in Toulouse, France.
Number of vacancies
Minimum educational qualifications
Ten (10) years.
- Advanced knowledge of AIRBUS France and other aeronautical key companies..
- Demonstrated experienced managing large teams of people..
- French negotiation level/Native Level.
- English Negotiation Level.
- Spanish – Advantageous.