AERTEC is an international company specialising in aerospace technology. With 24 years of experience, it is active in the aerospace industry, defence and aviation. AERTEC is currently looking for a Project Manager to support key Space customers.
Attached to the Aerospace Industry branch, your main responsibilities will be:
- The successful candidate must have experience in Project Management of Space Electromechanical Subsystems Integration projects.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter, capable to work in a green field, that excels in a collaborative environment.
- Must understand the Space Clean Room integration processes and have knowledge of industrial organization.
- Must have experience with Space electromechanical subsystem and equipment (payload and vehicle structure and mechanisms, sensors and equipment…) definition, MAIT (Manufacturing, Assembly, Integration and Test) and validation processes.
- The candidate should be able to…
- Coordinate multifunctional teams (Design, Industrial Means, Integration and Test and Product Assurance) sited apart, and to communicate effectively with client, peers and subcontractors.
- Deliver Project master scheduling and lower level scheduling in interface with Procurement and Manufacturing (MS Project is required).
- Liaise with Design organizations, during the different definition phases, and to support Design Reviews (DOORS user valued).
- Manage Procurement: to direct purchase orders for raw materials and components, to follow up on lower level contracts.
- Support to resources allocation, interfacing with the Manufacturing organizations to secure manufacturing slots.
- Support to the Risk management activities (ARM user valued).
- Support the organization of progress meetings with prime, and project reviews with prime (System Requirements Review, Preliminary Design Review, Critical Design Review, Test Readiness Review, Test Review Board, Delivery Review Board).
- Support the organization of internal reviews (Manufacturing Readiness Review) or specific key points.
- Maintain of the Action Item List, the KPI trackers and the reporting means.
- Support the business development team providing full bid management coverage, from identification through to contract award, including proposal planning, proposal writing and proposal deliveries.
Number of vacancies:
Minimum educational qualifications:
BSc Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace…)
Three (3) years of experience in a similar role, one (1) of which in the space sector.
- Spanish Level C1, English Level C1.
- Systems Engineering background.
- Practical knowledge of Space electromechanical subsystem and equipment definition, MAIT and validation processes.
- 5 years of experience in similar role, 3 of which in space sector.
- MSc Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace…).
- PMP and CSIP professional certifications.