AERTEC is an international company specialising in aerospace technology. With 24 years of experience, it is active in the aerospace industry, defence and aviation. AERTEC is currently looking for a Project Manager with an expert knowledge of Project Management processes.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Facilitate team meetings and reviews, delivering records of actions and decisions.
- Coordinate multifunctional teams.
- Deliver Project master scheduling and lower-level scheduling in interface with different stakeholders.
- Support to the Risk & Opp management activities.
- Support the organization of progress meetings, and project reviews.
- Participate to best practices capture and sharing/deliver the ones occurring in the team involved.
- Support the organization of internal reviews.
- Should maintain of the Action Item List, the KPI trackers and the reporting means.
- Support the launch of new Programmes (WBS definition, SoW, Workshops, WP baseline).
Number of vacancies:
Minimum educational qualifications:
BSc Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
One (1) year of experience in a similar role.
- Fluent English.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter, capable to work in a green field, that excels in a collaborative environment.
- PMP Professional Certification.
- Practical Knowledge on MS Project and Planisware (UP).
- French language