AERTEC, an international engineering and consultancy firm specialised in the aerospace industry, is looking for a Processes Engineer with a professional proficiency level of English required for an exciting opportunity in the EURODRONE project in Manching (Munich Area). Candidate must have completed a degree level qualification and have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience and have knowledge about the Airbus Structure.
Your main tasks will be :
- Product and Assembly Industrialisation (Mechanical and Electrical).
- Structure generation and configuration management of manufacturing processes.
- Set-up of manufacturing processes.
- Support to concurrence activities.
- DMU assessments.
- Routes establishment and modification.
- Work orders creation in SAP.
- Manufacturing planning for production.
- Support to the definition of configuration concept of the Aircraft.
- Coordination of changes to ensure that the Industrial Repercussions of changes are efficiently managed through all steps of the change process and in coordination with all stakeholders.
- Manage Change Management / Change impact studies.
- Support to modifications committees.
- Ensure modification implementations follow up.
- Internal training for specialization in general and client-specific work procedures.
Number of vacancies:
Minimum educational qualifications:
- Three (3) years as Process/Industrialisation Engineer.
- One (1) year with Configuration Activities.
- Advanced level in English
- Knowledge of configuration tools.
- Experience with tools like Sprint, Windchill, Primes.