AERTEC, an international engineering and consultancy firm specialised in aerospace industry is seeking to recruit a Project Manager Officer with an
expert knowledge of Project Management processes and life cycle.
The PMO will work on a very interesting and complex project for Airbus, such as ZeroE Programme. In this programme, Airbus aims to create the world´s first zero-emission commercial aircraft by 2035, with all the work this includes. It is a very promising and challenging programme.
The work will have a hybrid scheme: some days of home office and others at the client facilities.
The main activities for the role are:
- Facilitate team meetings and reviews, delivering records of actions and decisions.
- Coordinate multifunctional teams.
- Deliver Project master scheduling.
- Support to the Risk management activities.
- Support the organization of progress meetings and project reviews.
- Participate to best practices capture and share/deliver the ones occurring in the team involved.
- Support the organization of internal reviews.
- Should maintain of the Action Item List, the KPI trackers and the reporting means.
- Support the launch of new Programmes (WBS definition, SoW, Workshops, WP baseline).
Number of vacancies:
Minimum educational qualifications:
- UK work permit.
- Desirable software knowledge:
- Project management tools (Preferably UP, but also MS Project, Primavera, etc).
- Risk analysis (Preferably ARM, but also risk control with excel, Risk Register, SWOT, etc).
- Meeting app (Such as Meets, Teams, Webex).
- MS Office package (especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint).