AERTEC, an international engineering and consultancy firm specialised in aerospace industry is currently seeking a well-organized, proactive, and driven candidate to join our fast-growing company which encourages professional development and support individuals which share our passion to succeed and generate results.
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate a team of multi-functional engineers (Design, Industrial Means, Integration and Test and Product Assurance) as and when the project required across different locations with an appropriate mix of skills to deliver the engineering solution as required by AIRBUS or other aeronautical key companies.
- Perform with flexibility and autonomy communicate effectively with current and future clients.
- Developing new prospects; interacting with existing or new customers to grow business.
- Communicate effectively with client, peers, and subcontractors.
- Contribute to multiple live projects with a large degree of variability to improve Quality, Cost and Delivery.
- Ensuring all customer specific requirements concerning on going services are met.
- Highly motivated self-starter, capable to work in a green field, that excels in a collaborative environment.
- Knowledge in Planisware/Unified Planning (UP).
- Able to deliver Project master scheduling and support Risk management activities (ARM user valued) as well as organize progress meetings and project reviews.
- Maintain of the Action Item List, the KPI trackers and the reporting means.
- Joining a multidisciplinary company with multinational presence.
- Full time contract based in UK, must be able to travel nationally.
Number of vacancies:
Minimum educational qualifications:
BSc Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace…).
Ten (10) years of experience and five (5) years of experience in similar role within aerospace sector.
- English: Native or certificate C1 Level is a must.
- Unified Planning (UP) /Planisware Knowledge.
- PMP and CSIP professional certifications.