AERTEC Solutions, an international engineering and consultancy firm specialised in aerospace industry is seeking to recruit 2 Space Project Managers, one for Stevenage and another one for Portsmouth, UK
The successful candidate…
- Should be able to coordinate multifunctional teams (Design, Industrial Means, Integration and Test and Product Assurance) sited apart, and to communicate effectively with client, peers and subcontractors.
- Should be able to deliver Project master scheduling.
- Should be able to support to the Risk management activities (ARM user valued).
- Should be able to support the organization of progress meetings and project reviews.
- Should maintain of the Action Item List, the KPI trackers and the reporting means.
- Should be proactive and dynamic.
Number of vacancies:
Minimum educational qualifications:
BSc Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace…).
2-5 years of experience in a similar role, 2 of them in the space sector.
- English: Native or certificate C1 level.
- Experience in space projects.
- Unified Planning (UP) /Planisware Knowledge.
- Expert knowledge in Planisware/Unified Planning (UP).
- Highly motivated self-starter, capable to work in a green field, that excels in a collaborative environment.
- PMP and CSIP professional certifications.