AERTEC are global aerospace specialists in high added value solutions, working on a daily basis with AIRBUS, Tier 1 and other key suppliers. We are a global company with sites in many different countries which allows for constant opportunities for travel and/or relocation.
We are currently seeking a candidate with 1 year+ experience to join our fast-growing company which encourages professional development and support individuals which share our passion to succeed and generate results.
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design parts, assemblies, and drawings with Catia V5.
- Delivery of the engineering solution as required by customer.
- Contribute to multiple live projects with a large degree of variability.
- Liaising with the Focal Points of the customer.
- Working with CAD models to define BOM’s, and engineering requirements (tooling/aircraft).
- Joining a multidisciplinary company with multinational presence.
- Full time contract based in Seville, Spain.
- Start date Feb 2022.
Number of vacancies:
Minimum educational qualifications:
BEng Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering.
One (1) year.
- Degree level qualification BEng Mechanical, Manufacturing or Aerospace.
- 1 year of relevant experience.
- Catia V5.
- Knowledge of aerostructures manufacturing and final assembly.
- Minimum B2 English.
- Jigs & Tools Knowledge.
- Aircraft design.
- Airbus Operations Tooling Normative.
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint (high proficiency).
- Excellent communication skills; allowing effective the transfer of information and ideas.
- Other languages, such as, French & German also valued.