AERTEC are global aerospace specialists in high added value solutions, working on a daily basis with AIRBUS, Tier 1 and other key suppliers. We are a global company with sites in many different countries which allows for constant opportunities for travel and/or relocation.
We are currently seeking a motivated Tooling Engineer with 2 to 4 years of experience, to join our team based in Toulouse and work in an AIRBUS constantly changing environment. This position offers a variety of activities, from design to project management.
Attached to the Aerospace Industry branch, your main responsibilities will be:
- Data collection and verification.
- Specifications (creation and/or drafting support, modification, verification).
- Taking into account customer constraints (in particular ergonomics, health and safety).
- The 3D concept (creation and/or modification of concepts) according to the standards in force on the AIRBUS site.
- Establishment of KPI’s and Monitoring of activities: Planning progress rate, quality of achievement…
- Relationship with the AIRBUS customer and Tier 1 supplier partners (reporting of relevant information).
- The realization and the follow-up of the planning including delivery, installation and tests.
- The follow-up of the manufacturing with the suppliers (non-conformities, etc…).
- Support for the development of the Lean culture.
- This job is a full time contract based in Toulouse, business trips are expected.
- Remuneration depends on the profile.
- Start date ASAP.
Number of vacancies:
Minimum educational qualifications:
Two (2) years.
- You are a qualified engineer (or equivalent) and have between two to four years of experience in the same type of position in the aeronautical sector, or at least in global industry. Knowledge of Airbus standards and environment will be appreciated.
- You master MS project or others planning tools.
- You have a real interest in tooling in the aeronautical industry, more particularly in acquiring experience in various fields in a short period of time. Autonomous, you know how to defend your conceptions and bring them to maturity.
- You speak fluent French and your level of English allows you to evolve in a professional environment. Knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
- Experience in aeronautical sector.