AERTEC are global aerospace specialists in high added value solutions, working on a daily basis with AIRBUS, Tier 1 and other key suppliers. We are a global company with sites in many different countries which allows for constant opportunities for travel and/or relocation.
We are currently seeking a motivated Tooling Designer with 2 to 4 years of experience, to join our team based in Toulouse and work in an AIRBUS constantly changing environment. This position offers a variety of activities, from design to project management.
Attached to the Aerospace Industry branch, your main responsibilities will be:
- Collection and verification of input data.
- Specifications (creation and/or drafting support, modification, verification).
- The 3D and 2D concept (creation and/or modification) according to standards.
- Taking into account customer constraints (in particular ergonomics, health and safety).
- The application of quality procedures.
- Relations with Tier 1 customers and supplier partners.
- The realization and the follow-up of the planning including delivery, installation and tests.
- The follow-up of the manufacturing with the suppliers (non-conformities, etc…).
- Support for the development of the Lean culture.
- This job is a full time contract based in Toulouse, business trips are expected.
- Remuneration depends on the profile.
- Start date ASAP.
Number of vacancies:
Minimum educational qualifications:
Two (2) years.
- You are a qualified technician (or equivalent) and have between two to four years of experience in the same type of position in the aeronautical sector, or at least in global industry.
- You master office tools and Catia V5.
- You have a real interest in tooling in the aeronautical industry, more particularly in acquiring experience in various fields in a short period of time. Autonomous, you know how to defend your conceptions and bring them to maturity.
- You speak fluent French and your level of English allows you to evolve in a professional environment. Knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
- Experience in aeronautical sector.