AERTEC, an international engineering and consultancy firm specialised in the aerospace industry is seeking to recruit a Project Manager Officer with an expert knowledge of Project Management processes and life cycle. This person must have 2 or 3 years experience in a similar position.
The main activities for the role are:
- Facilitate team meetings and reviews, delivering records of actions and decisions.
- Coordinate multifunctional teams.
- Support Project master scheduling.
- Support to the Risk management activities.
- Support the organization of progress meetings, and project reviews.
- Participate to best practices capture and sharing/deliver the ones occurring in the team involved.
- Support the organization of internal reviews.
- Should maintain of the Action Item List, the KPI trackers and the reporting means.
Place of work
The position is to work for Airbus, at their facilities on Filton, Bristol. The work has a hybrid scheme, some days of home office, and other at the client facilities or Aertec offices.
About the project
The PMO will be working in a very interesting and complex project for Airbus, such as ZeroE Programme. In this programme, Airbus aims to create the world´s first zero-emission commercial aircraft since 2035, with all the work this includes. It is a very promising and challenging programme.
Number of vacancies
Minimum educational qualifications:
Two (2) years in a similar position.